Thursday, June 16, 2016

Creole Seasoned Veggie Burgers

I love the creole seasoning in my last post added into RAW VEGGIE BURGERS. ‪#‎YUM‬ ‪#‎recipe‬ 1 cup raw sunflower seeds, soaked
1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, re-hydrated
1 1/2 cups carrots, rough dice and food process with s blade until small & graded before you combine to rest of mixture.
1 1/2 cup fresh mushrooms; your choice (6oz container)
Handful fresh cilantro
1/4 cup ground flax seeds
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp coriander
1/2 tsp Himalayan pink salt
1/2 TBSP. Creole Spice Blend
1 tsp. ground ghost pepper (pepper of your choice)
I place all my ingredients in a food processor and process. MAKE SURE CARROTS ARE FINELY GRINDED BEFORE YOU DO THIS. When I make mine I leave a small amount of texture but process the way you like yours. Then make a patty the way you normally would. I use a hamburger type press and then place in my food dehydrator. I use 115 degrees for 8 hours then I flip and do an additional 6-8 hours. It depends how you like yours. These burgers are great over cauliflower rice, great in a wrap, on raw tomato bread etc.... ‪#‎raw‬ FYI- you could fry or bake these as well. I just mostly like to keep my food raw and whole living foods as much as possible.


Blessings,
Rene' Spires CHHC & AADP certified 

No comments:

Post a Comment