Thursday, September 8, 2016

How to create and have a perfect day!

I usually do not make post like this but since the passing of my Dad I find in my heart a great desire to let people know that we are here day to day and we can and will leave in the blink of an eye.


I notice people complaining about many things...right, I mean we are human. ....BUT! we can do and align ourselves in a way to have a perfect day. We can start and end our day in prayer and through our day we should be thankful and express our gratitude to others and our Lord and Saviour.
The Bible says in Psalms 118:24 "This is the day that the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it."

Here is what I find is true. When I wake, I begin at that very moment being thankful that I am here and I have breathe and life in me to live another day. I sit up and start praying out loud.  Then I thank God almighty for many things, I pray for others (family, friends...their health, salvation, etc.) I ask the Lord to bless my day and allow me to be a good effective witness to others, I pray over my business, I ask God for my desire for the day and ask that he protect me and all I do and ask all road blocks be removed and that he watch over me and keep myself and family safe in our journeys. I then I thank him and spend time praising him... then I say my amen.

I have discovered that I am at peace through my day. Yes, even in times of trouble I find peace knowing I am a blessed child of God and this to shall pass. I find

Deuteronomy 28 a great one... It talks about keeping the commandments and honoring God and serving no other Gods and blessings will be upon you... Read it. 

28 And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the Lord thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth: read the full scripture here.
I just felt like I was suppose to share this today with you and this is my blog post today.
The great thing about being alive another day and another moment is we can change, we are being given yet another chance . The time is now. Do not wait. If you want your life to change do it now.... just simply pray, humble yourself before God and just talk to him like you would do anyone. He hears you. Come before him in Jesus name and ask his forgiveness, ask his guidance, ask his blessings, pray for others, and then thank him. Take time also to read his word so it feeds daily your body, mind and spirit and keeps you strong in him and him in you.
Blessings to all of you. I pray you found this helpful.
Your sister in Christ,
Rene' Spires CHHC & AADP certified



No comments:

Post a Comment